Christmas remains one of my favorite times of the year. I love the snow, the rich music, time with family, warm cocoa and of course the reason for the season – the gift of Jesus Christ our Saviour to the world.
Amidst all the Christmas cheer lies one element that’s hard for me. Drafting the Christmas wish list. While I am truly thankful for the gifts from others, I find more joy in giving than receiving. I have more than enough toys and as a tech geek find it difficult to relay the specific well researched products I would enjoy under the tree. (For example my Amazon Wish List)
This Christmas I’m giving up “gifts” for a local cause. My mother-in-law aka Grandma Joy was victim to grand theft auto recently. She is a single mom in need of a reliable vehicle. Grandma Joy continually gives to others, volunteers in the lifechurch Kids ministry and bakes a lot of yummies.
Let’s come together and raise support so a Grandma who gives so much can get around town. So, if you planned on getting me a gift this year please donate to the chip-in below instead. I will also be donating all the proceeds from my affiliate links and advertising from this site.
The ways to donate include:
- Donating via the donate button below.
- Purchasing from our advertisers found in the side bar to the right.
- Purchasing items from Amazon using our affiliate links through out the site. Like this one.
- Donate directly by sending us a check. Fill out the contact form for details.
- Giving us ideas for fundraisers (I’m thinking bake sale)
Merry Christmas & thank you for yor support!